Thursday, June 26, 2008

first blog

Hi everyone,
With a full summer, a promising fall semester coming up, and my parents complaining about my communication-skills. It thought, to keep things easy: I make a blog. And, to keep things even more easy: it will be in english.
So, I hope to post pictures and stories here, so that everyone where ever they may be in this world, can see what I am doing. And, most importantly, can tell me what they are doing!! Because if I am correct, you can post comments etc. So, I hope this blog will be fun for all of us.
Enjoy it,

Sacha

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a fantastic idea! So your (extended) family can follow you all the way ...
No complaints so far!
See you soon.

Karen

Unknown said...

Dearest daughter, thanks for making this effort! It'll be wonderful to be able to read all your adventures during the coming months.
Mum/Barbara, who hates seeing you go next monday!

saar said...

can't wait for your first story!
xx