Saturday, September 6, 2008

hi guys,

with my language course half way done already, I am not experiencing many touristic anymore. So not so many pictures and stories, but more the daily life of Istanbul. For those who are interested in that I put some links at the bottom, for some nice articles about how it is here with Ramazan, what traffic is like, etc. etc. I really like them usually. 
Ramazan is quite the experience. Today I walked past my favourite lokanta (small restaurant) and there was a line of 50 people standing outside, because the call to prayer could come any minute, meaning that they could already order and then be right in time to start their iftar meals to break the fast. 
The weather was cooler lately, but today was hot again. Tomorrow I am going to tourist another new neighborhood, and my new housemate (Mia, form UC) will also arive pretty soon. 
Enjoy the links to the right.

x sacha

No comments: